Medical, Fetal Monitors
Antepartum fetal monitor that provides 7″ wide touch screen that is moveable with separation of twin FHR traces and auto CTG display for easier interpretation with built-in memory up to 72 hours.
FC1400 is a antepartum fetal monitor that provides 7” wide touch screen that is moveable with separation of twin FHR traces and auto CTG display for easier interpretation with built-in memory up to 72 hours.
7″ Touch screen with intuive functional keys to strealime worflow
- FC1400 has 7″ LCD touch screen with 10 smart keys to streamline workflow of NST/CTG with fast,accessible trend mode in no time.
Graphic and Text mode
- With easy recognition numeric data as well as wave display mode, care-givers can easily understand babies’ heart rates as well as UC movements.
Clinical & customizable note entry
- Features 15 clinical notes & customizable 85 notes with password-able function for any further clinical reference of patient data
FC Central (Fetal central monitoring connectivity)
- All Bionet fetal monitors have connectivity with FC Central monitoring system for data management for HIS as well as multiple remote viewer mode.
Integrated CTG/NST analysis
- All Bionet fetal monitors have integrated CTG and NST as it features with detailed final report review and print-out.
Convenient CTG file conversion to JPG
- User can convert CTG data into JPG to transfer to external USB memory
Auto mode for accurate data record
- Auto TOCO zeroing & Auto fetal movement modes ensure data accuracy
Enhanced patient data storage up to 72 hrs
- 72 hrs of trend capacity that is easily traceable with touch of a scree so that users can easily understand FHR and UC changes in no time
Convenient external connectivities
- USB barcode scanner for patient ID entry
- USB external memory for
FC700 has INOP alarm by IEC-60601-1-8