Bionet fetal monitor’s unique feature of CTG and NST will make sure the best condition for babies as well as mothers’ healthier lives for our next generation
Fetal Monitors, Medical
7” wide touchscreen. Moveable screen with separating twin FHR traces and auto CTG display
Built in memory up to 72 hours
FC1400 antepartum fetal monitor provides 7” wide moveable touch screen with separation of twin FHR traces and auto CTG display for easier interpretation.
7” touch screen with intuitive function keys for streamlined workflow
- FC1400 has 7″ LCD touch screen with 10 smart keys to streamline workflow of NST/CTG.
Graph and Text mode
- The numeric data mode and wave graph mode allows care-givers to easily understand a baby’s heart rate as well as UC movements.
Clinical & customizable note entry
- 15 clinical notes and 85 customizable notes secured by a password for any future clinical reference of patient data
FC Central (Fetal central monitoring connectivity)
- All Bionet fetal monitors have connectivity with FC Central monitoring system for data management for HIS as well as multiple remote viewer mode.
Integrated CTG/NST analysis
- All Bionet fetal monitors have integrated CTG and NST that features final report reviews and printout.
Convenient CTG file conversion to JPG
- User can convert CTG data into JPG for transfer to an external memory.
Auto mode for accurate data record
- Auto TOCO zeroing & Auto fetal movement modes ensure data accuracy
Enhanced patient data storage up to 72 hrs
- 72 hrs of trend capacity that is easily traceable with touch of a scree so that users can easily understand FHR and UC changes in no time
Convenient external connectivities
- USB barcode scanner for patient ID entry
- USB external memory
FC700 has INOP alarm by IEC-60601-1-8SKU: n/a
Fetal Monitors, Medical
FC Central II
Convenient new fetal care monitoring system
FC Central II is a fetal care monitoring system that provides up to 16 fetal monitor wireless & wired connections with real time viewer at different locations with client S/W.
- Bionet’s multi-central fetal monitoring systems up to 16 beds
- Wired/wireless connection by LAN or USB converter
- Remote and real time data synchronization
- Real-time monitoring & trend review
- Multiple waveform display
- Separate Server & multiple client’s viewer connectivity
- Effective data management by receiving and transferring to EMR
Discover the benefits of Bionet fetal monitoring product portfolio
Accurate data with detailed report
- Standard CTG, NST, UC with detailed final report review & print out
- Easy CTG data conversion to JPG
- Auto TOCO zeroing, Auto fetal movement detection
Enhanced patient data management
- Patient ID entry with barcode reader
- Additional clinical note supports up to 100 clinical annotations
- FC Central connectivity with client viewer
Easily traceable patient data & flexible capacity
- 480 hrs (FetalXP), 72 hrs (FC1400) of storage with alarm history
- Easy scroll review by touch screen
- Easy data transfer to USB memory