SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKFLOW WITH VEMO
- VEMO is a wearable, continuous ECG monitoring sensor for veterinary applications. With the VEMO app, the sensor connects to Android / iOS tablets with bluetooth connectivity.
- VEMO simplifies the workflow for veterinary care-givers, while providing ECG, HR, and RR monitoring with real-time data tracing and alarm notification.
- With our “PATCH UP AND GO” feature, VEMO is the preferred optimized 72 hr continuous monitoring solution for pre- and post-op points of care.
- The intuitive VEMO app will allow users to monitor multiple pet vital signs (ECG, HR, RR) at a time, thus maximizing cost effective workflows.
- Get real-time data updated with VEMO-LINK, our network-WIFI based client viewer, anywhere within your clinic.
VEMO, DESIGNED WITH PATCH-UP AND GO IN MIND.
- Small and lightweight of 7.5g, it is an optimized footprint for single-lead continuous ECG monitoring for 72 hrs.
- Proprietary adhesive with VEMO provides a secure ECG signal to the app for accurate ECG, HR, and RR measurements
- User friendly VEMO app: generate a vital sign chart, share records, and record
- Multiple sensor connections with one tablet monitoring display capabilities
- Easy charging with the VEMO cradle
EASY & INTUITIVE VEMO APP
- Available at the Google Play Store (Android) or iOS App Store (Apple)
- Auto synchronization
- Easy patient data management with canine and feline applications
- Real-time ECG waveform display with numeric respiration data
- Up to 4 VEMO sensors: recommended for smoothest operation
- Up to 6 VEMO sensors: maximum number for monitoring
- Fast and easy vital sign chart generation in PDF formats – share easily and import to electronic records
- Available for Windows PC
- Viewer application via Wi-Fi network
- Get real-time vital signs from multiple VEMO sensors
- Monitor up to 24 VEMO sensors on one screen
- Use PC in veterinary hospital to monitor patients conveniently