- Supports BM3VET PRO, BM5VET PRO, BM7VET PRO, BM3VET Touch, BM7VET
- Enables monitoring on of the multiple Bionet patient monitors connected directly to a smartphone or table in the same network
- Receives numeric parameters and waveform data as images
- Supports various report formats & file types (PDF, TXT)
- Supports waveform view mode where users can capture waveform images of a selected parameter of ECG, SpO2, Respiration, EtCO2, IBP, and anesthetic gas.
- Records trend data and save as PDF
- BT-Link Mobile for Android can also work in the background. The app gives a push alarm if the connected patient monitor sends alarm signals to the app.