Accurate and Hygienic Spirometer
- Breathing Protocol
- FVC(Forced Vital Capacity)
- SVC(Slow Vital Capacity)
- MVV(Maximum Voluntary Ventilation)
- Various Formulas Morris-Polgar, ECCS-Quanjer, Kundson-ITS
- Memory for up to 200 patients
- USB Barcode Scanner & USB Memory Storage
- PC compatible through LAN
- English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese) abailable.
Medical, Fetal Monitors
Fetal monitor for single fetus care of the next generation with enhanced & accurate cardiotocograph alogorithm
FC700-FetalCare is a fetal monitor for single fetus care with enhanced & accurate cardiotocography algorithm.
Intuitive shortcut keys
- FC700 has simplifying keys for prompt access functions as well as streamlining workflow to reduce patient and care-giver’s stress.
Distinctive 7 segment LED
- Easy to recognize with bright 7 segment LED for patient data and operational advice without data confusion for FHR and UC
All-in-one but affordable
- With the single fetus features, CTG and NST are integrated as standard coming with detailed final report & print-out.
FC Central (Fetal central monitoring connectivity)
- All Bionet fetal monitors have integrated CTG and NST as it features with detailed final report review and print-out.
Medical, Patient Monitors
BM7 offers clear parameters & user-friendly usability with excellent network connectivity
BM7 is a patient monitor that offers 12.1” touch screen display with 8 waveforms providing clear parameters such as ECG, SpO2, NiBP, Respiration, 2IBP, 2 Temperature, EtCO2, and multi-gas analyzer.
Parameter versatility from recovery to post-op
- BM7 offers wide application coverage from recovery ward up to ICU, pre-op, post-op, & quick surger application with Bionet’s engineering BMGA Multi-gas analyzer as well as main and side stream EtCO2 capnography.
User friendly display design & Interface
- 12.1″ LCD touch screen that displays clear and enlarged parameters, allowing care-givers to get access to operational measurement in tip of their fingers.
Pop up menu
- All BIonet patient monitors offer Pop-up trend for ECG events with ST segment analysis for easy recognition.
- Adds operational values with informing users to acknowledge immediate physiological & technical alarms of IEC60601-1-8 requirement.
Excellent network connectivity
- Features care-givers’ workflow demand from patient admission to discharge with barcode readers and ID by direct HL7 interface. Its central connectivity allows up to 64 monitors (16 wireless monitors) that permits users to manage patient data with remote NIBP triggering, alarm settings, and exporting to HER.
Cardio 10 is a our newest ECG machine that features a wide, rotating 10.1” screen that shows captures, analyzes, and transmits data as well as store data up to 500 cases.
12 CH Resting ECG with user-friendly usability with streamlining workflow
Simplifying workflow with “AUTO” operation
- One button “AUTO” operation from acquisition to print-out & data record in 3 sec.
Easy ECG file data conversion
- Easy file conversion to PDF, XML, JPG, BMP, MFER, DICOM that transfers with easy user interface.
Enhanced sampling rate for data accuracy
- With 8,000Hz per second sampling rate, it is designed to improve clinical decision for cardiology with accurate ECG interpretation algorithm and full storage of 500 ECG data per 30 minutes.
Advanced algorithm & Analysis
- With long term recordings of 3,5,10 min, it features various analysis algorithms of ECG diagnosis.
Patient data management in mind
- All patient data is transferrable to BMS Plus and PC based data management SW with real time remote operation.
BMS plus offers caregivers the workflow flexibility for
- Data preview
- Device remote control
- File conversion to PDF, XML, JPG, BMP, MFER, DICOM for data transfer through PACS.
- Direct print-out, magnifying and comparing ECG trace, measuring ECG complex, adding comments
Cardio 10 will be available in 2021 globally!
Also, it will be available in Korea starting late December 2020.SKU: n/a
Medical, Patient Monitors
Patient monitor central monitoring system
BM Central is a patient monitor central monitoring system that provides multiple display by user’s configuration and window based PC S/W with easy installation user interface.
- Wired/wireless real-time monitoring data collection
- One server with multiple clients mode
- Window-based PC SW with easy installation user-interface
- Allows users to make prompt clinical decisions
- Supports all Bionet’s patient monitoring systems
- Multiple display by user’s configuration
- Remote command mode
- HL7 interface to EMR data transfer
BM5 Plus is an ECG /Spirometer monitoring S/W that can monitor, save, print ECG data and also measure ECG complexes with easy to use tool.
- Preview & control your ECG Machine
- Save and review ECG data
- Send saved ECG data to email
- Print ECG data from Window-Based Printer
- Magnify sections of ECG tracking for easy reading
- Measure ECG complexes with easy to use tools
- Change ECG settings in real-time
- Ensures JPG format is compatible with most EMR packages
- Add custom comments to ECG data
- Includes ECG mode: monitor & record
- View real-time ECG preview data before printing
- Compare two different ECG datas