The new BM7Vet Pro boasts optional EtCO2, anesthetic gas modules and a Dual Gas module, in addition to standard ECG, Respiration, NIBP and SpO2. Its 12.1” wide color monitor displays all the vital signs that you want in different colors. A standard built-in printer offers documentation of all measured and numeric values, as well as up to 6 waveforms. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power. Wi-Fi capability now come standard with the BM7Vet Pro.
Intended Use: To monitor vital signs in veterinary patients (feline, canine), including: ECG, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, Respiration, and Temperature. (Option: EtCO2, Dual Gas, and Anesthetic Gas/O2)
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, and 2 Temperature (Option: 2 IBP, EtCO2, Dual Gas, and Anesthetic Gas/O2)
- 12.1″ color TFT touch screen with 6 wave forms (1024 X 768 pixels)
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Remembers your settings
- Multiple display modes available
- Screen Freeze ON/OFF
Enhanced & Extendible Multi-Parameters (Option)
- Mainstream/Sidestream EtCO2
- Mainstream/Sidestream Anesthetic Gas/O2
- Bionet Dual Gas (EtCO2 and anesthetic gas monitoring)
Enhanced Data Management
- 168 full hours of trend data can be stored
- Easy network connectivity, supports wireless LAN
- Automatic Search for available Wi-Fi networks
- B2B, Up to 8 BM7Vet Pro patient monitors can be controlled by one of the networked BM Vet Pro series
- BT-Link Pro and BT-Link Mobile for real-time monitoring and recording
- USB memory storage
- 48 hours of full disclosure waveforms provided
- ST level, PVC count real-time display
- 13 kinds of arrhythmia analysis
- Li-ion rechargeable battery with longer lifetime (Up to 2hrs for continuous operation / 4hrs using optional battery)
- External HDMI output for large screen
- 2 USB Port
- SD Card Slot
BM7Vet Pro Main Unit, Temperature Probe (Esophageal/Rectal), SpO2 Probe (Transflectance), Esophageal Probe with 3-lead ECG and Temperature – Medium Size, Extension cable for esophageal probe, 3 Lead Vet ECG Cable (alligator type), SpO2 Probe (Y-Clip) and Extension Cable, NIBP Vet Infant Cuff, NIBP Vet Neonate Cuffs (#1 – #5), NIBP Extension Hose, Chart Paper (X2), USB WiFi dongle, Power Adaptor & Power Cord, Operation Manual, BT-Link Pro Software, and 4-Year Warranty Card.
Dual Gas Module By Bionet, CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream EtCO2 Sensor By Respironics® & Airway Adapters, LoFlo Sidestream EtCO2 Sensor By Respironics® & Airway Adapters, 5 Lead All In One ECG Cable, 3 Lead ECG Cable (snap type), ECG Alligator Clip, Temperature Probe (skin), and IBP Accessories.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.